Wedding Neuschwanstein Castle – Hochenschwangau
Neuschwanstein castle is located in the Bavarian Alps. Approx one and a half hour drive from Munich by car it sits on top of the hill overlooking the picturesque valley of Hohenschwangau.
The castle was built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria and construction started in 1869. The castle was never completed and only partially finished before his death. Had it been completed, the palace would have had more than 200 interior rooms, including premises for guests and servants as well as for service and logistics. The King was an devotee of the composer Richard Wagner and the castle was named after a character in one of his operas “The Swan Knight”. The Neuschwanstein castle was also the model for Disney’s Cinderella castle.
There are no weddings allowed directly in the castle of Neuschwanstein.
Wedding Neuschwanstein castle – Hohenschwangau (package price for bride and groom only)
- Arrangement of all services including consultation before the wedding and coordination during the event.
- Booking of all vendors and services that are included in the package and reception or dinner arrangements.
- Different ceremony locations are available with view of Neuschwanstein castle. The package includes ceremony held at the grassy area below the castle. Other locations will have an additional rental fee not included in the package.
- Bridal hair and makeup at your hotel.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom.
- Typical Bavarian Horse and Carriage for 2 hours of service.
- Officiant / free speaker to conduct the ceremony with customized reading in English or German with translation.
- Professional digital photo package with 2 hours of service.
- Toast with sparkling wine following the ceremony
- Romantic horse and carriage ride through the Hohenschwangau valley with photo shoot at castle Neuschwanstein.
- Candle light dinner at Restaurant Alpenrose am See, 6 course dinner, corresponding wines, extract of the menu of the 19th birthday of King Ludwig II
- Decorated dinner table.
- Bluetooth speaker for your ceremony with your own music.
Pricing starts at US$ 4799
Additional Person: $ 250.- (incl. 6 course Dinner, corresponding wines, Ceremony, Reception, Horse and carriage ride through Hohenschwangau,)
The “wedding Neuschwanstein castle” package can be customized to fit your wishes and is also available for larger weddings please inquire about details.
Impressions from a past wedding coordinated by us at Neuschwanstein castle: Click here
Some of the extra services bookable:
- Additional photo time.
- Wedding cake.
- Visitation tickets for castle Neuschwanstein.
- Private visitation tickets for castle Hohenschwangau.
- Traditional Bavarian music “Blasmusik” or Alphorns.
- 12 white helium balloons to let go after the ceremony (additional balloons are available upon request).