Wedding in Monastery by Frankfurt
The monastery is located above the Rhine river and surrounded by lush forests and rolling vineyards. It was a Cistern monastery in the 12th century and one of the biggest in Germany at that time. The beautiful Romanesque and early Gothic buildings not only make it one of the most significant architectural heritage sights in the region Hesse, but also a venue for modern services, events, and weddings. The monastery was featured in the movie “the name of the Rose” and invites guests to taste their excellent wines. The monastery is located approx. 40 minutes west of Frankfurt.
Example wedding in Monastery by Frankfurt (estimated for 10 people)
- The arrangement of all services including consultation before the wedding and coordination during the event.
- Booking of all services included in the package.
- Bridal hair and makeup at your hotel.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for the groom.
- Ceremony held at the Basilica or Garden in summer only.
- Set up of chairs for bride and groom and guests.
- Ropetalsals down the aisle.
- Symbolic ceremony held by non denominational pastor
- Toast with sparkling wine
- Monastery tour with wine tasting approx. 1 1/2 hours
- Reception at the Restaurant with a 4 course menu, coffee and tea. Soft drinks and alcohol are not included..
- Professional digital photo service for 2 hours.
Pricing starts at €5000.00. Please contact us for custom pricing.
This location is available for larger weddings year around. Please inquire about details.