Medieval Wedding in Germany
Since the knight’s castle was built in the Middle Ages it has been continuously lived in and escaped destruction. It greets the valley from its mountain top, between the lively Neckar valley and the idyllic Mühlbach valley, with its imposing tower and palace, its many walls and guard towers. The castle is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Neckar region. It can be easily reached by car and it is said to hide a great many mystical adventures and hidden secrets for everyone who enter its medieval surroundings. The castle is located approx. 1 hour north of Stuttgart by car and approx. 50 minutes southeast of Heidelberg.
Example package: Medieval wedding in Germany.
- Arrangement of all services including consultation before the wedding and coordination during the event
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom
- Ceremony held outside with view on the castle in summer and backup option in case of rain or for winter weddings.
- Set up of chairs and registry table with flower arrangement
- Rose pedals
- Master of ceremony to conduct the ceremony in English
- Typical medieval music and guest entertainment provided by artist throughout the day including ceremony and reception
- Toast with sparkling wine
- A 30 minute show with 2 trained Falcons
- Castle tour for you and your guests approx. 1 1/2 hours
- Medieval knights dinner at the Tavern with entertainment and a 3-4 course menu including 2 hours open beer and wine bar, soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Professional digital photo service for 2 hours.
- Optional evening spectacle with fire artists pricing not included in the package. Please inquire for information.
Please contact us for custom pricing.
This package is available for larger weddings for up to 130 guests. Please inquire about details. Additional services are available upon request.
Medieval wedding in Austria
We also offer a medieval themed wedding in Austria. Located in Friesach. close to Salzburg, the charming town was first mentioned in an 860 deed, it is known as the oldest town in Carinthia. We love to customize a wedding package at this beautiful location. Please contact us for custom pricing.