Castle Wedding Package Landshut by Munich
Castle Trausnitz is situated on top of a hill overlooking the medieval town of Landshut. Landshut is approx. 45 car minutes east of Munich and only about a 20 minute drive from the Munich airport. Situated on the banks of the Isar the city invites guests to enjoy its culture and typical Bavarian cuisine throughout the year.
Castle Trausnitz built in 1204 was the residence of the dukes and their court of Lower Bavaria from 1255- 1503. The Wittelsbach became the hereditary rulers of the whole of Bavaria. The impressive fortifications, the high Wittelsbach Tower and the castle chapel with valuable altars and sculptures are medieval in origin. The city of Landshut also called ” three helmets city” is of national importance because of its predominantly gothic architecture in the city center. The church of Saint Martin features the world’s tallest brick tower. Landshut is also famous for its medieval festival the Landshuter Hochzeit that takes place every 4 years. The whole city is transformed and celebrating and commemorating the marriage between George of Bavaria and Jadwiga that took place in 1475. Landshut is the perfect place for your wedding if you wish a medieval setting and stay close to Munich.
Example castle wedding package in Landshut close to Munich
- Consultation and coordination the day of the wedding
- Booking of all vendors and services that are included in the package and reception or dinner arrangements
- Nondenominational or civil ceremony (blessing or symbolic ceremony)
- Wedding officiant or ceremonial speaker
- Rental and service fees of the castles small Dürnitz room or courtyard wedding in the summer time. Heating costs for winter weddings are not included.
- Decoration with flower arrangements or greenery (depending on season).
- Bluetooth speaker with your own preferred music during the ceremony.
- Fresh flower bridal bouquet and boutonniere for the groom.
- Bridal hair and makeup service at your hotel.
- Toast with sparkling wine following the ceremony.
- Guided private castle tour for bridal couple and guests.
- Professional digital photo package with 2 hours of service.
Please contact us for customized pricing.
The castle wedding package can be completely customized to fit your wishes and is available for larger weddings including catering. Please inquire with us for a custom quote if you bring guests.
Some of the extra services bookable:
- Additional photo time.
- Wedding cake.
- DJ and live music.
- Arrangements of transport from Munich, limousine service, and classic car rental.
- Wedding dress rental.
- 12 white helium balloons to let go after the ceremony (additional balloons are available upon request).
- Honeymoon overnight accommodations in Landshut or Munich.